Friday, April 23, 2010

time to vent

Well i dont know what the hell is going on but it seems like i am being kicked to the curb again. I have been in a WONDERFUL and MEANINGFUL relationship for the past 6 1/2 months with a GREAT man and YET he tells me than he doesnt feel the "spark" that should be between us. Talk about bullshit. in the last 1/2 month he wont touch me. not one bit. I know in my deep down gut that he is seeing someone else on the sly. in all the relationships that I have been in since I started dating since I was 16, this is the ONE that I have been the most happiest in. he wont talk to me and he wont touch me. first he says that he wants to stay and "help me". NOW, last night he says hes gonna possibly send me back to bangor. but I can see right through his BS and head games. if he is going to be like this i am going to eliminate myself from his life. he wont be able to find me......when I get my cellphone i wont give him the number. it will save him the pain of dealing with me. he says that I will find someone better than him. yeah right. bull. im not that lucky. NO WOMAN is that lucky. I DO ADMIT that I DO love him and I ALWAYS WILL........but I know that he will never come back. Im not holding my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment