Sunday, October 24, 2010

hello to all

well hello to all: I am back and all settled down. i am in the wonderful city of Dover NH and have some GREAT friends in life.

Since my ex left me for that damned TWO TIMING BIMBO who was my supposed best friend....i have been taking my time and assessing my life into ONE STATEMENT...I dont need anyone from the opposite sex. Men are a waste of time and it damages the ego. they are better off as friends. NO I AM NOT A LESBIAN. dont even go there. I am better off as a woman by myself and having MALE FRIENDS. One man snuck into my male heart and he broke it: im still slowly repairing it. **starts to cry from the memories**
Yes I will always love him.
Rob(The man who broke my heart)...he basically started going out with a girl when i was DROPPING hints LEFT AND RIGHT all over job corps. i can see right into it....rob never loved me...he was playing right with my emotions. he was never a friend to me much less than ever loving me at all. He says he wants "intimacy"?? Yeah right. hes gonna remain a 38 year old virgin for the rest of his fu**ing life.....pardon my language. =((

Now i feel better......a little.

im gonna have to get in a better mood someway. :(

Anesa

No comments:

Post a Comment